The Baker Center is open to collaborating on projects that require expertise in bioinformatics and biological statistics.
To arrange an appointment to discuss a possible collaboration, please email Baker Center Director Dan Nettleton.
- To request bioinformatics consulting help from graduate students in the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology program, see BCBLab.
- For statistical consulting, see the Department of Statistics consulting page.
- For computing support for bioscience research, see Biology Information Technology (BIT).
- To obtain fee-for-service bioinformatics data analysis, see the Genome Informatics Facility.
- For information about biotechnology service facilities and a list of biotechnology researchers, see the Office of Biotechnology.